If you love embellishing consider our world famous
are a flexible mould suitable for use with any kneadable or pourable form
eg: our own
Krafty Liquid Amber, clay (both oven and airdry) - paperclay - beeswax
- candle mix - soap mix - play doh - icing fondant - coloured glue sticks
- melted embossing powder - metal clays - plasters etc.
your own jewellery, buttons, magnets, swap pins, embellishments, soaps, candles,
dream catchers, mobiles - the choice is yours.
Let your imagination go
Our now WORLD
FAMOUS ART MOULDS© can be purchased by simply noting the ART MOULD©
reference number and the allocated name and send your order via EMAIL, FAX
or the good old telephone. You will need to advise your Credit Card details,
a postal address and a contact phone number.
To make navigating our site easier for you, we
are now listing our Art Molds© numerically and also by style in our
|Thumbnails and images are not always to scale. Please refer to the measurements indicated.|
|Allow download time for art mould© images|
Krafty Lady Jewellery Sets
To assist you in making your decisions for selecting our
Krafty Lady Art Moulds© for your Jewellery
We have simply put a small & large design into the one packet so you can
immediately create away without going through the numeric section trying to
remember what page that smaller design was on.
Recently we had been asked for smaller versions of some of our popular Art Mold© designs.
From AM225 to AM281 quite a few Art Molds© will give our customers some options to create pieces of jewellery and other items using products such as PMC™ silver and Art Clay™ silver (.999% pure silver) that have become so popular recently. There are some new designs along with some small versions of popular designs
- designs are at least 30% smaller than the original ones. The picture above includes an Australian 5 cent piece to help you see the sizes. The coin is ever so slightly bigger than a US dime.|
Latest release (January 2007) of a further 28 new Art Moulds© including a
Baby Monique & a Baby Monty - small enough for ATCs & 4 NEW KRAFTY
The New Art Mold© Numbers are AM310 - AM331
and can be seen by clicking the
corresponding section to the left.
Our Krafty Lady Textures© will allow you to press into all pre baked clays and melted embossing powders. You will need to work with the EPs immediately after pouring into the Krafty Lady Texture Sheets©
To use with clays: Press the selected clay onto the Krafty Lady Texture©. Carefully peel the Texture away and bake, fire or air dry etc depending on the type of clay you are working with. *NB If using any of the Silver Metal Clays (PMC™or Art Clay Silver)™ apply a small amount of Badger Balm or olive oil to the Texture for easy release.
To use with melted embossing powders (EP): Carefully pour your EP onto any Krafty Lady Texture©. Wait a few minutes for the EP cast to cool and peel away the Texture.
1) Pour melted EP onto a Krafty Lady Texture©. To get a double sided piece immediately sandwich with another Krafty Lady Texture© - gently press - to get a fantastic result you have to work quickly with this method as the EP is cooling as soon as you start to pour. Remove the cast from the Texture and now you have a textured base as well as a decorative front.
OR you can pour your EP into any Krafty Lady Art Mould© and immediately press a Krafty Lady Texture© onto the hot EP to get a texture on the reverse of the cast mould. Leave the Texture sheet there until EP is cool. Be very careful with this method as the EP is very hot when poured. I suggest you have either baking paper under your work or a Teflon Sheet.
2) Roll out clay and evenly press the Krafty Lady Texture© onto the clay - again to get a double sided look see the EP method immediately above.
JB901 - Tama JB902 - Angel JB903 - Elton|
JB904 - Fawn JB905 - Brian JB906 - Baby
AM801 - KI Pacific Petal AM802 - KI Pacific Koru|
AM803 - KI Pacific Tribal AM804- KI Pacific Angel Fish
Michelle Zimmerman, Petra
de Geus, Colleen Lee!
|Art Mold© Competitions -
KRAFTY LADY ALPHABET COMPETITION
How many words did the winner come up with??